Khamis, 7 Jun 2012

Kata Tak Nak

Kata Tak Nak


Application For Waiver

Posted: 07 Jun 2012 02:47 AM PDT

To
Minister of Transport
Malaysia

Or,
Director General,
Ministry of Transport
(should the minister be not free)

Dear Sir
                    APPLICATION FOR WAIVER FOR SPECIAL NUMBER.


I would like to point to the minister's reply that he was awarded the plate no WWW 15, meaning he was given a waiver from paying sum of RM24K. I am sure as a learned man, he had written to the Director requesting for a waiver, but being a very forgetful man, he forgot about it when first confronted by the press but he has now cleared the confusion by his revelation that, he got it for free.

I am sure this is not restricted to VIPs only since the government has time and time again boasted that that it is a fair government having the people's welfare at heart.

Being from Penang, I have long been fascinated by a certain plate no but I am sure it is going to cost me an arm, a leg, a nostril, an ear and maybe even a pair of testes if I were to bid for it.

Since there has been precedent of special numbers being awarded for free, and since this is a caring and sensitive government, I hereby formally request to be awarded the special plate number PUK 2. You can have the one with the number 1 because I am not that special.

Thank you in advance.






Tiada ulasan: