Ahad, 15 April 2012

al-brangi

al-brangi


Can you help me find a court case or wording for military custody?

Posted: 14 Apr 2012 10:01 PM PDT

ex wife had a chips (educational neglect) petition filed on her last may 08. She did not comply with the court - now the children are being taken away from her. She has physical custody yet divorce states joint custody with me. I am stationed in Italy and was told by the judge he is not family court but will transfer custody to me and my new wife if I can find legal case sim or legal wording for him to transfer the children. If not the children will be placed in foster home. State is mn. Thank you for your help. We have spent over 18,000.00 fo rthe chips hearings and can not afford to retain a lawyer to go to family court. We would like to just help this judge find the right wording or a simiular court case he can use to tranfer full custody to me.



Answer on Can you help me find a court case or wording for military custody?



Why do you need to pay for a lawyer? Go to base legal and they will help you with all legal documents and representation.



PS They should be able to give you the advice you need. If they are not, go over there heads. If you can, contact family services in the town were your children are in jeopardy, they can also help you call an emergency custody hearing. Family services can step in when children are involved at no cost to you. They, just like you would rather have your kids with you.

Tiada ulasan: