Isnin, 2 April 2012

al-brangi

al-brangi


How do cruises work? Is there any flying involved?

Posted: 01 Apr 2012 11:32 PM PDT

Basically what I am asking is.. Is there any flying involved with cruises? See I want to see France and Italy, but I am scared to death of flying, so I am thinking about taking a cruise. Would I be able to see what I want to see in France and Italy if I take a cruise there, and then come back on the same cruise ship?



Answer on How do cruises work? Is there any flying involved?



A travel agent can help you find cruises to get you to and from Europe. The chances of being on the same ship each way are very slim unless you are on the Queen Mary 2, which does regular trans-Atlantic crossings between New York and Southampton. However, there are other ships and cruise companies, and your travel agent should be able to find two cruises with enough time between arriving in Europe and departing Europe to give you the time you want. The travel agent will also be able to help you figure out your schedule in Europe -- dates, cities, hotels, and ground transportation -- and how you will get from home to the US departure city and from the arrival city back home again. (If they are the same, you can drive your car and leave it, and if they are not, you might consider train or bus or renting a car each direction.) Lots of details to work out, and your travel agent will be central in getting it all set up for you. By the way, I am NOT a travel agent!

Tiada ulasan: