Jumaat, 16 Disember 2011

al-brangi

al-brangi


Why didnt my dad want me?

Posted: 15 Dec 2011 06:20 AM PST

im 16 years old now and when i was 5 months old my dad walked out on me and my mom. His parents wanted to see me so when i was 12 i went to italy for the summer to visit them and i saw him there for the first time since i was a baby. me and him had a random conversation i forget what it was about. and when we were talking i was like "you know im your son right?" and he just pretended not to hear me. and didnt talk to me after that. Im not sad or anything, but how can a father do that to his kid. I would love to have kids some day



Answer on Why didnt my dad want me?



Sorry I cant help. But what your dad did is unforgivable. Your better without him. And I can relate a little. I was in foster care from age 5 - 18, and aged out of the program.



You move on, and don't even waste energy on things you can't change. It's about all you can do.

Tiada ulasan: