Khamis, 3 November 2011

The Blog Of My Life

The Blog Of My Life


How To Get Promoted : 9 Obvious And Often Not Practiced Tips

Posted: 02 Nov 2011 07:06 PM PDT

  It would be safe to say that you would have probably entertained the question of how to get promoted even before you graduated or left school. In my chats with juniors from my industry, I am often asked this question which I gladly answer. However, I sense they simply want short cuts to the [...]

5 steps to get your salary raise

Posted: 02 Nov 2011 07:03 PM PDT

By Erin Burt, Contributing Editor, Kiplinger.com Even in this climate of layoffs, it’s still possible to negotiate a raise. Have you been asked to cover another employee’s job because your company downsized? Have you been putting in extra hours to help your department meet its goals? Has your company benefited from your stellar performance? Then [...]

Tiada ulasan: