Selasa, 11 Oktober 2011

al-brangi

al-brangi


What do you think of my name.. its kind of long and different.?

Posted: 10 Oct 2011 03:20 AM PDT

so my name is Giorgia Gabriella Anastasia.



Originally it was going to be spelled Georgia, but at my baby shower all my italian side of the family apparently said my mother had to spell it like Giorgia, because inJa. italy, that is how it's spelled and thats the ialian version. it is still pronounced like Georgia. Not sure why my mom gave me these two middle names Gabriella and Anastasia.



Anyways,what do you think?



Answer on What do you think of my name.. its kind of long and different.?



Italian names have a cadence all their own. I think your name is one of the prettiest Italian names I've ever heard. Some of the names of people I know seem to have nothing to do with each other, like Theresa Patricia Ricarda. Long names are common in Europe. In most languages you struggle to find different endings for names, but not so in Italian. To some degree, this is also true of Spanish names. If it makes you feel any better, my grandmother's German name is longer than yours.

Tiada ulasan: