Sabtu, 24 September 2011

al-brangi

al-brangi


How is the general economy going in the USA lately?

Posted: 23 Sep 2011 11:35 AM PDT

Hi from Italy. The issue about the world economy crisis has hit all of us.I've been hearing for quite a while now that things are more or less quickly getting to the better, especially in the States. Here in my country I can't really see and therefore say the same. However, I don't trust the media so much and that's why I'm asking you here about your point of view. Do you really believe that the turmoil is over now?

Thanks a lot and have a nice day.



Answer on How is the general economy going in the USA lately?



It hasn't been good since I was laid off two whole years ago. To this day, with so many people laid off, I have YET to find a job. Not even Part-Time is easy to find.

Tiada ulasan: