Ahad, 24 Julai 2011

al-brangi

al-brangi


Visa requirements for cruise ship passengers in Tunisia, Croatia and Turkey?

Posted: 24 Jul 2011 01:27 AM PDT

I hold an Indian passport and I am considering taking a mediterranian cruise in July that spans Spain, Italy, France, Greece, Croatia, Turkey, Malta & Tunisia. I'll need a Shengen visa to enter Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Malta. Do I need a seperate visa for Croatia, Tunisia and Turkey where the cruise ship halts for about 4-5 hours? Or do they waive the visa requirements for cruise ship passengers who are making a short halt?



Answer on Visa requirements for cruise ship passengers in Tunisia, Croatia and Turkey?



Hello,

I'd advise you to book a tour, then all the problems concerning visa application will be solved by a tour agency.

Tiada ulasan: