Rabu, 16 Mei 2012

al-brangi

al-brangi


I will be in bologna, Italy and whilst there i wish to go one day to Rome. What is the best way to go?

Posted: 16 May 2012 01:01 AM PDT

I will be in bologna, Italy, between the 24 th and 27 th September ,and whilst there i wish to go one day to Rome. What is the best way to go? Is there several alternatives?



Answer on I will be in bologna, Italy and whilst there i wish to go one day to Rome. What is the best way to go?



I live in Milan and was many times both in Rome and in Bologna ...

You can rent a car or go by train



By car:



Bologna - Rome



Price 58.14 EUR

Tolls 20.60 EUR | Fuel 37.54 EUR Time 3:52 a.m. in

Distance 397 km including 380 km on expressways





By train:



09:00 BOLOGNA

11:50 ROMA TERMINI

02 hours 50 minutes (PENDOLINO, EUROSTAR)

1st class € 72.20

2nd class € 50.40







Advices THE CAR IS 3 HOURS BUT GO TO SPEND 60 EURO

And then in Rome you can move in the car ... ALSO because Rome is BIG



www.viamichelin.it for self

www.trenitalia.it for the train



GOOD TRAVEL... THE ITALY IS FANTASTIC...

Do search engines in foreign countries translate webpages in other languages?

Posted: 15 May 2012 04:25 AM PDT

I understand that if someone is searching online with Google in a foreign country, Google translates the search results in the language of that country. For example, someone in France would see results in French, someone in Italy would see results in Italian etc.



Does anyone know if other search engines (like Yahoo!) offer this service?



Thanks for your help!



Answer on Do search engines in foreign countries translate webpages in other languages?



Yes, AltaVista's Babelfish will translate a Web page or a whole Web site. When in doubt about the translation, simply translate it back to see what you get. If it is close you should be alright!

1 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It positively useful and it has helped me out loads.

I'm hoping to give a contribution & assist other customers like its aided me. Great job.

Feel free to visit my website :: X Ray Technician Schools