Ahad, 6 Mei 2012

al-brangi

al-brangi


Good friend of mine wants to learn Italian, I want to help, but how?

Posted: 05 May 2012 04:38 PM PDT

A good friend of mine (he is of Italian background) wants to start learning Italian. He studied it for a number of years at school, but obviously picked very little from it. I speak rather good conversational Italian. I'd probably put rate myself to be at CEFR Level C1, so I can pretty much usually take part in most conversations, and although I might make mistakes here and there, they are typically only minor.



My friend just wants a grasp of conversational Italian that would be usual getting him around Italy, and he wants me to help. I live about 1000 km away from him at the moment, having moved cities in the past few months for study; so I'd be helping him over phone and skype.



Just a question. How should I go about assisting him? I've given him a collection of Pimsleur Italian for his spare learning time, but in regards to what to learn first and in what order, I'm not so sure. I understand that verbs in romance languages like Italian can be difficult, and do require attention, I'm just not sure whether jumping straight into verb conjugating is a good idea.



So basically my question is how do I go about helping him? Should we start trying to converse with each other in Italian?



Thanks



Answer on Good friend of mine wants to learn Italian, I want to help, but how?



Hi,



I have been learning Italian at school for 8 years now and I got an A grade last semester. Maybe help him by thinking of English words that sound familiar or remind you of the word in Italian?

There are plenty and plenty of websites on Google. Here are a couple:



http://learnitalian.elanguageschool.net/ - This is a really good site (I've had a look)

http://www.zapitalian.com/



Hope I helped!

Also, I think it's nice of you to want to help your friend. =]

Tiada ulasan: