Jumaat, 4 Mei 2012

al-brangi

al-brangi


Question for those who live in Hong Kong?

Posted: 04 May 2012 02:20 AM PDT

I will be going there this weekend from the Philippines.

I need to look for a place or store which can do openline for Nokia 6680 and Nokia 6280 cellphones that my brother bought in Italy.

It would be of big help if you can give me the name of the establishment and the address.

Thanks so much.

God bless you all.



Answer on Question for those who live in Hong Kong?



Head straight for the Chungking Mansion,you will find all sort of help available to you in this respect.

I can't help but find this hilarious about a certain former World Cup winner.........?

Posted: 03 May 2012 06:34 AM PDT

No, it's no one from Italy this time, hehehe



http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?Con…



Answer on I can't help but find this hilarious about a certain former World Cup winner.........?



Can't a man get munchies after being with Transvestites and still play football?



Gosh, lol jk. But oh wells I wish I had enough confidence to wear a bikini without being in shape! I mean I gain 2 pounds and feel like I gained 20 :((

Tiada ulasan: