Selasa, 24 April 2012

al-brangi

al-brangi


Where in Florence Italy can I get a good pedicure?

Posted: 23 Apr 2012 10:28 PM PDT

I'll be in Florence for over a month this summer and I'll need to get a pedicure at some point. Any suggestions??? I'm sure Florence has spas just like the states, but I really don't want to spend a fortune there any more than I do here. I'd be grateful for any suggestions. Thanks.



Answer on Where in Florence Italy can I get a good pedicure?



here is a good page to see:

http://www.spafinder.com/Category/299-Pe…

The best beer?

Posted: 23 Apr 2012 05:32 PM PDT

What is the best beer you have ever tasted?



was it just good at that one moment?



whats your favorite beer?



When & Where have you enjoyed your best beer?

-----------------------

Murphys Irish Stout- On Tap-The best



Always good



If not Murphys then Morretti or NewCastle



In Italy, walking down the steets of Poggio Au Caianu (if thats how you spell it) sharing a 40 of Morreti with my brother in law and my dad.



Answer on The best beer?



Westvleteren ABT 12... the beer equivalent to an orgasm.



PBR... When you're out grilling or at party in the back yard... or at a concert in a slum bar.



I refuse to pick a favor beer... I haven't had all of them yet... besides there are far to many to choose from. I will say that Dogfish Head is my favorite brewer, but Hoppin' Frog is giving them a run for their money lately.



I enjoyed my best beer in the company of a great friend that I miss dearly. We went as far as to order the proper Westvleteren Goblets along with the beer in order to do it right.



EDIT-



BonEs,



Guinness (in moderation) is actuall good for pregnant and nursing mothers. The high iron content and lactic acids are essential to proper health in a mother and child.



In addition, modern studies show that moderate usage of alcohol (1 drink, 2 or fewer times a week) is perfectly OK and there should be fear of fetal-alcohol syndrom.



Check out this ABC News video and talk to your Doctor...



http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?…

What country do you want to visit?

Posted: 23 Apr 2012 01:55 PM PDT

I've always wanted to go to Italy, what about you?



Answer on What country do you want to visit?



Switzerland.

There are too many countries I want to visit, but since my teen years Switzerland has stood out.



Before that it was China or any Asian country and thanks to my husband that was fulfilled.



Egypt is another country i'd love to visit.

If you had the choice what country would you live in and why?!!?!?

Posted: 23 Apr 2012 08:47 AM PDT

Happy New Year everyone!

It would be qute cool to see what would be your dream country to live and feel free to add any details of perhaps why you would want to live in that country and please tell us what country you currently live in right now as well!

For me I would probably want to Italy as it is a beautiful country with fantastic buildings, very friendly people, great food and a nice and humle laid back sort of way of life :)

Before I finish I will just tell you that I come from New Zealand which is a wonderful island nation that is not very far from Austrialia.

Look forawrd to your answers :)

CHEERS!



Answer on If you had the choice what country would you live in and why?!!?!?



australia

well im already here now so i know how good it is

This guy has a good english proununce?

Posted: 23 Apr 2012 03:38 AM PDT

He is the star of youtube in Italy (he's italian). But he has a good proununce? I don't know (i'm italian!) This is his only english video!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIN-Sn529…



Comment in your answer, PLEASE TEN POINTES!!



Answer on This guy has a good english proununce?



His pronunciation is good, yes. To American ears it sounds very much like a slightly thick British accent.

Tiada ulasan: