Sabtu, 11 Februari 2012

al-brangi

al-brangi


Native English speakers! Could you help me with my English?

Posted: 10 Feb 2012 03:25 PM PST

How do you do! Thank you for taking your time to read here.

I would like to ask you all about my English. I know it is not good. so I would like you to correct it, if possible, I would be very glad if you could it correct to make as fluent as possible.



.......



I am glad that you get along well with @@ san. You said that you were lucky to meet such a nice guy like him. I think he thinks the same way. Does he live in Japan?

I do not have any friend from your country. It is nice to have friends from other countries. I hope you will be able to have the time to see Tanaka san and Hiro san near the future.



L'assommoir is a great novel. You know much about the history of France (I think so.) so you might be able to enjoy with the book.



So you love the FF series. I have played FF 56789. I have played FF7 for more than 3 times ^^ I had three the naitsu obu raundos (I do not know how to write it in English.) I have finished only FF7. FF5689 were not as good as FF7.

Nobuo Uematsu san had a big effect on you. Do you know Sugiyama Koichi? I think he is a great songwriter as well.



I like him

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoshitaka_A…

I do not like FF6, but I like the characters very much.



and I like his work too.

http://www.pseweb.com/page/gallery.html



I am glad that the Halloween party was super fun and crazy. Do you live with other people?



There are so many problems in Japan. But I am quite happy with my country.

I have been to Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Holland, Austria, Hungary, Portugal and Hawaii. (I have stayed in Switzerland for a year) When I get back here, I always think "ooaa Japan is so nice!!" Japan is so safety. I can go out, can buy anytime, anywhere alone. A few days ago, I left my wallet in my basket of my bicycle. I realized it was there when I raided on my bicycle to go back to home. So I left it for more than eight hours ^^; but no one took it. Also, my dad lost his wallet. but someone brought it to the police. his wallet had his cards and about 1000 dollar there. actually money is not important. cards are much more important. when I lost my bag, I was really sad. I thought I had to stop my crests card and had to make a new my driving licence. (but I could find it. a kind carpenter called my house when he found it.)

I think the Japanese shopkeepers are very polite. It is really good point of Japan. (But I sometimes feel tired to treat my customers so politely. haha)

I think when people go somewhere different, they notice which good and bad points your country have.



If I had the power to change my country, how would I?

I would definitely change the system of aged people's welfare. I do not know if I should tell it to you....

You would think I am cold of heart.



Answer on Native English speakers! Could you help me with my English?



There weren't many mistakes as such, but I've made it sound more fluent:



I'm glad that you get along well with @@ san. You said you were lucky to meet such a nice guy. I think he feels the same way. Does he live in Japan?



I haven't got any friends from your country. It's nice to have foreign friends. I hope you'll be able to spare the time to see Tanaka san and Hiro san sometime in the near future.



L'assommoir is a great novel. Seems to me you know quite a lot about the history of France! So you might be able to enjoy the book.



So you love the FF series? I have played FF 56789. I have played FF7 at least 3 times ^^! I had three the naitsu obu raundos (I do not know how to write it in English.) I have finished only FF7. FF5689 wasn't as good as FF7.



Nobuo Uematsu san had a big effect on you. Do you know Sugiyama Koichi? I think he's a fab songwriter as well.



I like him:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoshitaka_A…

I do not like FF6, but I like the characters very much.



And I like this guy's work too:-

http://www.pseweb.com/page/gallery.html



I'm glad you had so much of fun at the Halloween party. Do you live alone, or with other people?



There are so many problems in Japan. But I'm quite happy with my country.



I've been to Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Holland, Austria, Hungary, Portugal and Hawaii. (I have stayed in Switzerland for a year). When I get back here, I always think "Ohh! Japan is so nice!!". Japan is so safe. I can go out, can go shopping anytime I like, and go anywhere alone. A few days ago, I left my wallet in my basket of my bicycle. I only realized it was there when I rode my bike back home! So I left it for more than eight hours ^^, but no one took it! Also, my dad lost his wallet. But someone brought it to the police. His wallet had his cards and about 1000 dollars in there. Actually, money is not an issue here; cards are much more important. When I lost my bag, I was really sad. I thought I had to stop my credit cards and had to get a new driver's licence, but I got it back in the end, because a kind carpenter called my house when he found it.

I think the Japanese shopkeepers are very polite. It is one of the really good things about Japan. (But I sometimes feel too tired to treat my customers so polite. Haha)



I think when people go somewhere different, they notice which good and bad points your country have.



If I had the power to change my country, what would I do?

I would definitely change the system of welfare for elderly people, but I don't know if I should tell you how though....

You'd probably think I'm cold-hearted.

Tiada ulasan: