Selasa, 17 Januari 2012

al-brangi

al-brangi


Questions about Studying Abroad?

Posted: 16 Jan 2012 07:27 AM PST

I would love to study abroad in Italy for year. I am going to be transferring to a Cal State in Fall 2011 and will be working on my bachelors degree. After that I would love to get my masters.

Does anyone have experience with studying abroad through a Cal State school?

Is it possible?

I am studying Business.



Thanks for all the help! : )



And any other details about studying abroad would be great.

Like how it works and/or best schools that offer studying abroad programs.



Answer on Questions about Studying Abroad?



I know Cal State runs many of it's own study abroad programs for their students, so my first bit of advice would be to visit the study abroad office and see what options they have. But even if you don't find what you are looking for, there are many outside programs that you can attend and receive credit for. Academic Programs International and CIEE are two such programs, but there are many more.



I highly recommend visiting a site like http://www.go-study-abroad.com to easily browse through 100's of study abroad programs from around the world. I'm confident you'll find something there that will interest you.



Good luck!

Andrew

Tiada ulasan: