Jumaat, 23 Disember 2011

al-brangi

al-brangi


Best places to live near London?

Posted: 22 Dec 2011 11:18 PM PST

Hello, i'm moving to London from Italy and i need your help!! I have my small Internet business and thinking of moving to the UK, in London or somewhere not so far from London. I need some better taxation, an English-speaking environment, a better contact with English programmers and so on. My questions are:



1. What are the best places to live around London considering I'm not a billionaire , I am moving with my girlfriend, and I wouldn't need to travel to London every day since most of time I would like to work in the place where i'm supposed to live?



2. I was thinking about Harlow, it's close to Stansted and about 1 hour away by train or coaches from london, how is this new city?



3. What is the cost of decent living in the UK if someone doesn't have to struggle every day but he is not a tycoon either, like, how much would it be totally for a month (incl. housing (rentals), electricity, other bills, food - all, probably, slightly above the average)



4) I'm considering also to live in London at the very beginning, like in a share house but i actually have no idea of how is living in that kind of apartments....so, what is it like?





Would highly appreciate all answers, Cheers

Fred



Answer on Best places to live near London?



Actually Harlow is only 30 minutes by train from London Liverpool Street Station, but it is a dreadful place, If you want to be near Stanstead look at Sawbridgeworth or Bishops Stortford. Other nice towns with frequent fast trains to London are Leatherhead, Dorking and Guildford in Surrey, Sevenoaks Kent mebtioned above. Tunbridge Wells, Kent. Remember to take a good look around any town you are considering moving to. One man's paradise could be another person's hell

www.nationalrail.co.uk

Strike in british airways?

Posted: 22 Dec 2011 06:28 AM PST

(Sorry for my english). I write from Italy. I am booking a flight to Tanzania with BA for the next 28 january but I've heard about a potentially strike of the BA workers. Should i risk or is it better if I choose another company? The news here in Italy are not clear and so I ask you if you can help me knowing a little bit more. Thank you and have a nice 2010. Ciao



Answer on Strike in british airways?



The BA strike has been cancelled

Is there a good place to buy a Mahjongg set in Italy?

Posted: 22 Dec 2011 05:31 AM PST

I'm studying abroad for the semester and didn't want to travel with it to Italy, but would love to bring back a set. Anyone know of somewhere in Italy (I'm in Florence) that I could find one?



Answer on Is there a good place to buy a Mahjongg set in Italy?



Hi,

I live in Florence! Suggest you go to Citta del Sole in Firenze Via dello Studio 23/r (angolo Via della Oche) they have Mahjongg sets there!

here's the web site www.cittadelsole.it

In case you need anything else contact Talk to Tuscany .com!

Ciao

Tiada ulasan: