Khamis, 17 November 2011

al-brangi

al-brangi


Ladies!!!!! What do you think of him?

Posted: 16 Nov 2011 09:45 PM PST

Im recently talking to this guy and we have been in the process of getting to know one another.He recently went on vacation to italy for a month and said he hoped i have a great summer and he mananged to keep in contact with me while he was there.He has asked me lots of questions such as whats my major? my hobbies? how many classes im taking this summer? etc. We met a few times at church and he wanted to hang out during this summer but i been busy with summer school and work that it was not possible. He recently moved to texas for med school. I asked how his new home is? he said its a little empty it could use a women's touch. So i said well dont worry you will make friends soon. So he said that wasnt the anwser he was hoping for.I also suggested making friends in church since he hardly knows anyone there. He replied by saying im sure things will work out but if they dont can we still chat..what did he mean? Oh and the other day he texted me saying hey how are you? so i was like good you? So he said he was a little bored at a club he was watching tv with a friend/cousin. So i said sounds like your making friends? I asked him no dancing? Hes like well i usually dance with a female friend since your not here...so i said well dont let me stop you from enjoying yourself. He also asked what i consider a nice birthday gift? I asked why do you ask hes like just curious. He also asked me how well do we know each other? He aked me how my last few days of summer has been? He also asked how well i think we know each other? The other day he texted me saying hey i was like whats up? hes like just thinking about you. i asked how school was and his new home? hes like good and we talked about his orientation and about my classes and he asked if i made some new friends? He asked me " I cant believe im saying this but how is your last month of being a teen"? im like why can you believe it? hes like well because of your maturity level i would think your already 21. When i texted him the other day he asked me how im going to celebrate my birthday and what i usually ask for.

For my birthday he sent me a text at midnight wishing me saying hope you have a great birthday and congrats your no longer a teen.



Answer on Ladies!!!!! What do you think of him?



I don't know. he seems....interesting, to say the least.

Tiada ulasan: