Selasa, 15 November 2011

al-brangi

al-brangi


Can anyone help me to create a 'hotmail. it' account please?

Posted: 14 Nov 2011 05:51 AM PST

I mean 'something@hotmail.it' not hotmail.com or anything.

I'm not in Italy at the moment but I need it now.

Please mail me then I will give you what ID I want

It's easy to do.. I would be so happy if help me out of this



Answer on Can anyone help me to create a 'hotmail.it' account please?



ok, no problem. do you know italian? if not, it'll be a bit difficult for you since it'll be in italian until you change it to english or whatever your native language is.



why do you need a .it account? i wouldn't think that an email address ending would be so important.



anyway, i'll definitely help you out if you like.



Est-ce que tu es francais?

Tiada ulasan: