Sabtu, 5 November 2011

al-brangi

al-brangi


Who do u think should've won the world cup?

Posted: 04 Nov 2011 06:22 PM PDT

in my opinion, italy should not have one. they're such cheaters. it should've been france or brasil, mebbe even america could've won if they didnt get 3 red cards in one game cuz of the damn italian cheaters. i was rooting for france all the way, idc what they say, to me, france one. Zidane headbutted that douche, and that totally pwns xD



Answer on Who do u think should've won the world cup?



I was initially rooting for the Italy then I saw what happened and with Zidane and why he head butted that Italian jerk. He must have said something really degrading to Zidane to do that to him. I'm a man and I can totally understand why in the heat of competition you can only take so much of abuse from anyone, especially if they're making fun of your manhood. So yes, I think France should've won. I will not support Italy ever again!

Tiada ulasan: