Isnin, 3 Oktober 2011

al-brangi

al-brangi


Could anybody make a german essay for me, i really need to do this, but my german isn't good at all?

Posted: 02 Oct 2011 07:00 PM PDT

i need to write something about my vacations last summer. ( Italy)

it totally doesn't matter what it is, so long it's a lot of blabla, and i can talk at least 5 minutes about this topic. pleasee somebody help me out.



Answer on Could anybody make a german essay for me, i really need to do this, but my german isn't good at all?



Sorry, but you have to learn to do your own homework instead of wasting your time on cheating! Your skills will never become any better if you continue to be lazy so please stop cheating!

Famous places in Venice, Italy? ?

Posted: 02 Oct 2011 04:08 PM PDT

What are some famous places in Venice, Italy? that many tourists go to, and a place that is well known, and is very famous? i need three places, or statues or something important and famous. its part of my homework, and i really need help! Thanks. Best Answers Rewarded!



Answer on Famous places in Venice, Italy? ?



every place in veniz is famous. But San marko is the most famous.

Tiada ulasan: