Selasa, 20 September 2011

al-brangi

al-brangi


How many places you have stamped that you traveled in your PASSPORT?

Posted: 20 Sep 2011 01:10 AM PDT

I came here at "93" with no papers..came like a mexican.So now waiting for a passport..So it will be stamped Mexico than Italy whenever I get that..lol..



now..hit me up and tell me where you traveled and what brought you here..



My aunt made me come to USA-



lol



WAITING TO GO BACK HOME!



Answer on How many places you have stamped that you traveled in your PASSPORT?



My passbook is full of stamps (more than 20)...but all from travelling back and forth between the US and Panama and Japan....oh and I have one from Qatar. Like most others, I been to many other places (Peru, Bolivia, Equador, France, etc.) but they didn't bother to stamp.

As a foreigner, what do I need to open an account in Italy?

Posted: 19 Sep 2011 09:04 PM PDT

What do I need to open a bank account in Italy if I am a foreigner (EU countries)? Is a temporary residence enough? Also, which bank do you recommend?



Thank you!



Answer on As a foreigner, what do I need to open an account in Italy?



Hi,

several banks offer account to foreign people. You generally need: to be of age, an identity card, your temporary residence address.



The best way to open a bank account is to visit a bank branch office near your home and ask to them. If you don't speak Italian, go with an italian speaker friend. Bank employees don't generally speak foreign languages.



In my opinion, a big bank is better because you can use their larger agency-net over the whole country. Furthermore, they offer on-line accounts which are very useful.

National biggest banks are: BNL, Bancoposta, Unicredit, IntesaSanPaolo.



Here are some examples to get more informations.



http://www.agenziatu.it/web/conti/contot…

http://www.unicredit-italia.it/it/privat…

http://www.bnl.it/wps/portal/individuief…

http://www.poste.it/bancoposta/contoecar…

http://www.intesasanpaolo.com/scriptIbve…



Hope this can help!

Where do my features come from?

Posted: 19 Sep 2011 03:10 AM PDT

I know that it is hard for you to tell me over the internet, but if you can tell me that would be great!



I have almost 100% Italian in me. But, apparently a very very long time ago one or a couple of swedish came into the family. So obviously that doesnt make me a full Italian.



I have very light skin

I have many freckles

I have dark brown hair and hazel eyes



Do i have feature more common in Italy or Sweden?



Answer on Where do my features come from?



id say your more Italian i may be wrong though

Tiada ulasan: