Isnin, 8 Ogos 2011

al-brangi

al-brangi


Are there dolphins off the the coast of Venice Italy?

Posted: 08 Aug 2011 02:29 AM PDT

I'm writing a story I hope to get published and at the moment the charecters are in Venice Italy but I want them to swim with dophins yet I'm not quite sure whether there are any.



Answer on Are there dolphins off the the coast of Venice Italy?



no there aren't dolphins near the coast of Venice..maybe you can found it in Meditterean Sea..but i Venice you can found it only in the aquarium..bye

Pain behind molar on the upper right side of mouth.?

Posted: 07 Aug 2011 11:16 AM PDT

It's incredibly sharp and only started 2 or 3 hours ago and It is noticeably getting worse over 15 minute increments.



I left the US 1 week ago and am in Italy. I was wondering if I could have been exposed to something we do not have in America.



Like I said the pain is very sharp and very painful. Like I am getting poked with a fat needle.

It is not a pain of the tooth. It is about a half or a little more than a half of a centimeter behind where i had my top right wisdom tooth taken out.



I have a z pack I could take as well as tetracycline.



Any suggestions will help.



Again it is not a tooth pain. I also have never had this pain before.



Answer on Pain behind molar on the upper right side of mouth.?



There is no spcecial virus or bacteria that has infected your tooth only because you have traveled to Europe. Can be an infection in the socket where your wisdom tooth had been removed(dry socket) or distal caries, or crack in the next tooth upper right 7. In any case, you need to check that with a dentist. If caries or cracked, antibiotics will not help you! If abcess, antibiotics will help but Tetracycline is not the right antibiotics. Don't take it. You should use "Amoxicillin" , "Metronidazole" or "Erythromycine" if abcess. I would advice you to see a dentist for perscription and decision.

Good luck dear and have fun in Italy!

Tiada ulasan: