Isnin, 1 Ogos 2011

al-brangi

al-brangi


I was very disappointed with Italy v Paraguay today...?

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 06:11 AM PDT

...they didn't show many of the beautiful Italan and Parguayan female fans!!! :P



jk but seriously that game could have gone to either team, I haven't seen Italia play so well recently so this comeback is a little inspirational, no doubt that they will march over New Zealand on Sunday even without Buffon and Pirlo.



for Paraguay, they have a good chance to get into 1st place, if they can get more goals than Italy and win vs Slovakia and New Zealand, we might see our first surprise team of the tournament?



So the big question is...how come so many people hate Italy? Seriously, they "dive", they "cheat", but they won a World Cup fair and square with Catenaccio. I'm pretty indifferent to them, but since so many people hate Italy and poke at them for giving up a goal today, I feel like I need to support them!!! :P



I guess whoever is the FIFA World Cup champion gets the least respect :)



Answer on I was very disappointed with Italy v Paraguay today...?



I saw two cute Italian fans blowing kisses.

We deserved a PK. I forget which player got checked. The Paraguay defender didn't even try going for the ball. The goal was good. Buffon couldn't get it.

De Rossi and his epic beard saved the day.

Gilardino and Criscito were crap just like I thought they would be. I don't understand why Di Natale and Pazzini didn't play. Or Quagliarella . & if iaquinta is gonna play then he needs to be a striker and not stay back. Gattuso should have started this game. He would have allowed De Rossi to attack more. Plus it was a wet pitch so it was perfect for Gattuso. Cannavaro played just as I thought he would. Was solid and showed up for the occasion. Not bad at all. Chewed them out too like a captain should.

Lippi's crazy for not calling Giuseppe Rossi.

Pepe was impressive. Italy played a nice attacking game and were putting the moves on Paraguay. Italy outplayed them for the most part. I saw good football and I think Italy can go far in the tournament.

I'm very happy.

We had a good party. Fun game.



Fiero di essere Italianoooo!!!!

Was this a bad thing I did?

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 05:06 AM PDT

Me and my friend booked a flight only to Italy for this weekend just gone. The transport to the airport was not organised nor was anything once we got there.



Now I always end up organising because shes not pro active at all, but shes a friend and I care for her. I am always there listening to her problems (phone and face to face) and she barely listens to mine.



My cousin died last week and its the anniversary of the death of my sister coming up so Im having personal problems too.



Now on Friday she text me saying 'when are you coming down tomorrow?' I gnored this text and we ended up not goint to Italy.



She then text me last night saying 'am disgusted in the way you did this...you know what ive been going through past few days. Never again''



But she NEVER takes my life into consideration.



Was what I did, wrong? Please help. Thank you in advance.



Answer on Was this a bad thing I did?



You probably should have answered the text............even just to say you didn't feel like traveling because of your problems.



You have to communicate for people to know what's going on.



However, if she is consistently insensitive to you --- then she's not a real friend.



Her text last night was probably out of disappointment and maybe self-centeredness. Do you really want to be close friends with this person?



Instead of texting over this, I would suggest a heart-to-heart that is face-to-face.



Sorry about your sister and your cousin.........

Tiada ulasan: