Ahad, 31 Julai 2011

al-brangi

al-brangi


First time flyer, any tips?

Posted: 30 Jul 2011 01:26 PM PDT

This Wednesday, I'm going to be taking a trip to Italy and Greece. I'm taking a connecting flight in New York to the Greece airport. I'm kind of nervious about the plane ride. I'm afraid of heights and haven't been on a plane. Do you have any tips for me as in like what I should bring in my carry-on? What I shouldn't bring? Anything will help.



Oh, I wear contacts and was wondering if I was able to bring a small unopened travel sized bottle of saline solution? I know they don't want anyone to bring liquids.



Answer on First time flyer, any tips?



i think you can bring stuf for your contacts as long as it's less than a cetain size. usually travel size is ok. if you are afraid of hights, just don't sit next to the window. there is really nothing to worry about, flying is the safest from of transportation.

Tiada ulasan: