Sabtu, 9 Julai 2011

al-brangi

al-brangi


Trip to Italy ======== 20th Anniversary?

Posted: 09 Jul 2011 12:14 AM PDT

Planning to surprise the wife with a TWO WEEK trip to Italy. Question is where should we go?



Tuscany?

Rome?

Sicily?

Capri?



Please help. Looking to spend no more than $10,000



Also, what is the best way to learn the language. I have 12 months...



Answer on Trip to Italy ======== 20th Anniversary?



I'd suggest Capri. Beautiful scenery....actually GORGEOUS scenery! Not as touristy as Rome. I haven't been to Tuscany or Sicily so I can't compare Capri to those places. But from my trip to Italy, where I visited quite a few places, Capri definitely seems like a very romantic place to take your wife. You can get a hotel room with a view of the blue Mediterranean. There are so many places to see and things to do. Definitely go to Capri!



As for learning the language, it'll be easier to just pick up a travel book and learn the basics. It's not terribly hard to find people who speak English there. If you really want to learn the language (which would be awesome!), I've heard that Rosetta Stone learning cd's are great. It's used by big companies, the government, and many others. Hope this helps!

Tiada ulasan: