Selasa, 10 Mei 2011

al-brangi

al-brangi


Do you like live in england? why?

Posted: 09 May 2011 05:25 PM PDT

also where do you live? what are your hobbies? tell me a typical english day....



thanks a lot



i'm italian, i live in vicenza (north italy) ad my favorite hobby is football. I support Torino fc and Milan...

Every day a get up, have breakfast, go to school, lunch, homework, watch tv, stay with my friend, dinner, watch tv and go bed



Answer on Do you like live in england? why?



I live in England. I have been to Vicenza once when I was in a play which toured schools in Italy. I saw so many towns, cities and villages that although I remember the name Vicenza, I don't remember anything about it! I love England...I love the weather, the architecture and the culture...and of course the fashion!

Tiada ulasan: