Sabtu, 25 Ogos 2012

Kopitiam Bang Nan

Kopitiam Bang Nan


Tak berapa pandai (bodoh) tak pe Che Det asalkan perangai jangan macam setan...

Posted: 25 Aug 2012 05:09 AM PDT

Hehe...

THE SO-CALLED INTELLECTUAL
WRITTEN BY CHEDET

1. I am always amused when people try to analyse my opinion and actions when I was Prime Minister.
2. I am not an intellectual but I admit that I use my brain more often than most.
3. I was one with the lowest result in my Senior Cambridge Examination to be admitted in the College of Medicine. There were seven Malays whose results were all very inferior to the other students. Apparently the British were practising affirmative action in 1947. So much for being an intellectual.
4. It did not need a very intelligent person to notice that Malays were generally poor as compared to others in the state of Kedah in the 1930s, 40s and 50s, the years when I was growing up in Alor Star. They clearly faced a dilemma whether to get something of the wealth of their country for themselves or to just remain as they were. Hence the book "The Malay Dilemma".

Seterunya di sini

Tiada ulasan: