Isnin, 28 Mei 2012

al-brangi

al-brangi


Where to find an italian girl to marry?

Posted: 28 May 2012 02:28 AM PDT

I want to find and marry an italian girl and live in italy to get italian citizenship. I am wondering how to find an italian girl. Obviously goign to italy for a vacation, even though that's expensive. But my problem is I can only stay there for 3 months under a tourist visa. So I don't think that's enough time to really find a nice italian girl(note i am not marrying an italian just for citizenship, i really want them to be nice and sweet and w/e) Where to go in italy and once there, where would i find a girl? any tips? thanks.



Answer on Where to find an italian girl to marry?



Yeah...Stay where you are.I hate the thought of foreigners using gullible young girls to get a foothold in their country.



If you really want to marry an Italian girl, why not seek one in your own country....Hey...I'll answer that for you....They wouldn't be seen dead in your third world shithole.



Don't bother making the hazardous dinghy trip .......you will find that the Italians are not as welcoming as other european nations.

Tiada ulasan: