Isnin, 9 April 2012

al-brangi

al-brangi


Christians & athiests: Do you know you may be "converted" by violent means?

Posted: 08 Apr 2012 10:44 PM PDT

1/2 of an atomic back-pack bomb was intercepted in Israel on a terrorist. When will U.S. be a nuclear target for extremists?



That Palestinian event was about 10 years ago, and the news quickly suppressed, but many Russian satchel bombs are missing from inventory. Just how long before the U.S. is another Baghdad or Gaza, England, France, Italy... OOPS! We already are.



Answer on Christians & athiests: Do you know you may be "converted" by violent means?



Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednigo walked in the fiery finance, Daniel walked in the midst of Lions, and other servants of God suffered punishment after punishment and their enemies never got victory over them.

The same goes here though all hell assail me I shall not loose and those that raise their hands against me shall never win over me. In the end I shall be standing and my enemies shall fall.

I will not reach out in violence against others, but my God shall stand on my behalf.

If I leave Italy to go back to america for one month, can I get my passport stamped on re-entry to Italy?

Posted: 08 Apr 2012 09:28 PM PDT

I moved to Italy with my Italian Fiance. When I got here I didn't get my passport stamped. I have been here for almost 90 days. I need the stamp in order for us to get married. If I go back to america, and return in one month will I be able to start the process over. As in; get the stamp, register with the police, and apply for my permesso di soggiorno?



Answer on If I leave Italy to go back to america for one month, can I get my passport stamped on re-entry to Italy?



According to the US embassy site below, you may not need the entry stamp. Your airline ticket showing date of arrival may suffice. Complete marriage information requirements are in the site: http://italy.usembassy.gov/acs/marriage/…

Boats that cross the ocean?

Posted: 08 Apr 2012 09:10 AM PDT

are there any boat that will take you from canada to italy or africa or anywhere else? How long would it take? how much?

what are the chances of it sinking? are there life boats if it were to sink?

would you be able to use the internet or cell phone in the middle of the ocean?



what and when was the last cruiseship to sink in the ocean?





plz list me some canadian cruislines if there are any, perffereably near new brunswick, maybe maine?



Answer on Boats that cross the ocean?



Yes, there are lot of such boats. Look for cruise liners (http://www.boatcouncil.com/boat-categori… for example. Other questions are very funny.

How old are you?

Tiada ulasan: