Ahad, 1 April 2012

al-brangi

al-brangi


I want to get my Master's Degree in London...?

Posted: 31 Mar 2012 03:20 PM PDT

I am from Italy, went to boarding school in Switzerland, college in the Boston, Internship in LA and now i want to move to London for my masters.

I want to study Management and Marketing in the creative industry, and found that the following schools offer a program that I like. Which one is the best according to you ?

City College

Regent's

King's

Kingston

Metropolitan

I have been in all sorts of environments, so hopefully this wont be a huge deciding factor, but I know that as a general idea i like smaller classrooms and international people. Any suggestion?

Assuming I can get into all of them because of my undergrad grades, what has the best reputation? Program? International background?



THANK YOU!



Answer on I want to get my Master's Degree in London...?



as far as academic reputation is concerned



Kings is definately the best.

City university is decent (but i dont know if city college is the same thing?)

kingston is not very good.

i dop not know regent's

metropolitan is the worst university in the UK - do not consider it



all london colleges have lots of international students. i dont know about classroom size. but Kings has a really good reputation, it is well known across the world.



it would be an easy decision for me. Kings FTW

Kings college is in the golden triangle (oxford, cambridge, UCL, Imperial, LSE, Kings).

Tiada ulasan: