Jumaat, 2 Mac 2012

al-brangi

al-brangi


Should I bring my dslr or my digital camera?

Posted: 01 Mar 2012 10:27 PM PST

Okay so tomorrow I'll be going on a school trip to Italy for 11 days. I own a Canon Rebel XS and I was wondering if I should bring that or my digital camera or both. My friends are advising me to not bring my dslr as it possibly could get stolen or damaged. What should I bring?



Answer on Should I bring my dslr or my digital camera?



it's your call



larger digital cameras are hard to travel with. You always have to keep them around your neck. You have to be careful setting them down anywhere as there as too many people who will pick them up and try to make a couple of quick bucks.



on the other side, the pictures taken with the slr are much much better than a plain old digital camera - and Italy is very photogenic



another thing to think about: Italy is the worst country in Europe for having people steal your personal gear. My son recently backpacked thru Europe and was told to make sure any luggage, etc. you have is attached to you when you travel. It was common for your luggage to be stolen, even when you were sleeping on the train.



you have to decide how much you can watch your camera!



have a fun trip - sounds great



m

So.. How's living in Italy? For education and stuff!?

Posted: 01 Mar 2012 08:19 PM PST

In Italy witch city is better for studying fashion and interior design?



Answer on So.. How's living in Italy? For education and stuff!?



The Accademia Italiana is the best school for studying fashion and interior design

web link provided for your convenience

http://www.accademiaitaliana.com/italian…

Have a nice stay - Italy is cheapest in whole Europe

Good Luck

Tiada ulasan: