Selasa, 21 Februari 2012

al-brangi

al-brangi


How are you gonna spend Christmas?

Posted: 20 Feb 2012 06:51 PM PST

Hi and happy Christmas to everybody from Italy.

Normally, I was eager to work on Christmas but this year I'll be home. We'll have lunch all together with some relatives coming to join us but for the rest just nothing special.

What about you over there?



Answer on How are you gonna spend Christmas?



we will open our presents at our house in the morning, then we will go to my younger sisters house, my older sister and her family will also be there, open more presents, have dinner, then my sisters and i and my nephews girlfriend will go to the living room,squeeze onto the sofa,turn on the giant inflatable snow globe she has, sit in the dark and listen to the Jimmy Buffett christmas album, and watch the fake snow fall around in the globe, its out annual tradition

Tiada ulasan: