Khamis, 16 Februari 2012

al-brangi

al-brangi


What are some good ideas for a Student Ambassador Program?

Posted: 15 Feb 2012 06:40 AM PST

I was wondering if someone could give me an opinion.



I was nominated for the People to People Student Ambassador Program. In 2010, I have the opportunity to attend an educational trip to Spain, France, and Italy. In total, the trip is $6,799.99. My family and I believe that this is the opportunity of a lifetime and want to do everything possible to try to go. I am going to do sponsors, but I don't know a reasonable amount to ask per sponsor. Can someone help me?



Answer on What are some good ideas for a Student Ambassador Program?



I went to England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales with people to people last year. I know what its like to want to go sooo badly but having money as an issue. What i did was pay for half of the trip while my parents paid the other half. This made it a little easier on us.



To make my share of the money, i got a bunch of money from my grandparents/aunts & uncles, babysat for a couple of months, saved all the money made from christmas/my birthday and took some money out of my savings. By the time May came around (when the tuition is due) I made a little over $3,000.



If you are really having trouble with it, i do know some kids from my delegation who actually got $1,000 loans from people to people (that they hve to start paying off in September). If you want to consider it, try calling the program office to find out how to apply for it.



GOOD LUCK! and have an AMAZING journey!

Tiada ulasan: