Khamis, 19 Januari 2012

al-brangi

al-brangi


Help Me please! it's about The resistance across Europe!!! HELP!!! !0 points or less or more?

Posted: 18 Jan 2012 12:33 PM PST

Can you please tell me about the resistance across Europe and the Holocaust, WW11 and what countries were occupied by the Nazis before and during World war 2 and also bibliographical materials on individuals.

Also For example: Le Chambon, France; or Oskar Schindler, There were resistance movement in every Nazi-controlled country, including Germany and Italy, and in some ghettos and camps, such as the Warsaw Ghetto



PLEASE HELP ME

T.T HEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPP

As much info as you can please i beg



Answer on Help Me please! it's about The resistance across Europe!!! HELP!!! !0 points or less or more?



Reading doesn't hurt. Start there: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I…

Italian translation question?? :)?

Posted: 18 Jan 2012 11:13 AM PST

Ok, so I'm learning to speak italian, and writing an email to someone in Italy who I haven't really talked to before. what would be a good way to start? This is all I have so far. Is it correct? :-/





Ciao,



Sono Sarah. Imparo a parlare italiano (is that how you say "i am learning to speak italian?). Mi piace Twilight. (But i want to say "I like twilight too.)



Sorry I know its kind of a mess, I'm just learning. I can't really think of anything else to say. Thanks for the help :)



Answer on Italian translation question?? :)?



"I am learning to speak Italian."

"Sto imparando a parlare italiano."



"I like Twilight too."

"Anch'io piace Twilight."



You can also add:

"Ho __ anni." (literally, "I have __ years", in English, but this is the Italian way of saying, "I am __ years old")



Don't say "Sono Sarah", say "Mi chiama Sarah." "Sono Sarah" is technically fine though.

______________________________________…



You can use what I said or what Caesar said for, "I like Twilight too."



I'm still studying Italian, but I think the way what I and Caesar said would be translated differently is that:



Me -

"Anch'io" = "I also (me too)"

"piace" = "it is pleasing (like)"

"Twilight" = "Twilight"



In English this would sound more like, "I like Twilight too". I just gave you the literal translation.



Caesar -

"Anche" = "also"

"mi" = "to/for me", in this case "to me"

"piace" = "it is pleasing (like)"

"Twilight" = "Twilight"



This also would basically come out to, "I like Twilight too" in English.

______________________________________…



Actually, I made a mistake..My translation for the "Twilight" sentence is a little bit wrong.



"anche a me" = "me too"

"anch'io" = "I also" (not "me too")



The proper translation for the second sentence would be Caesar's translation:



"Anche a me piace Twilight."

Tiada ulasan: