Khamis, 5 Januari 2012

al-brangi

al-brangi


We have laws against murder, terrorism... is there any way to legislate against the tide of lousy bagels?

Posted: 05 Jan 2012 01:50 AM PST

In Germany they have the Bavarian Purity Act, in Italy they have laws to stipulate everything from the length of pasta to the milk that goes into various cheeses... should legislation be introduced to govern the bagel industry? I remember when I was younger getting bagels that were wonderfully chewy on the outside. Now all the bagels seem to have a horrible, breadlike consistency. I'm sure there are good bagels left, but they are hard to find.



Answer on We have laws against murder, terrorism... is there any way to legislate against the tide of lousy bagels?



yup, those are bread bagels and they suck. They shouldnt even be called bagels. We can start by boycotting them and by bringing it to the attention of those who DO by them that they are supporting a bogus bagel industry. They probably havent even had a real bagel, so they dont know theyre getting ripped off.

My girlfriend is leaving me with our 3 year old.?

Posted: 04 Jan 2012 10:01 AM PST

I have no one to talk to about this. My girlfriend and I have a daughter who is 3. She was a great mother. Recently our relationship has been getting worse - she was violently raped over 10 months ago. It was in our home and our daughter was there though she did not witness it. She went to counseling, we both went together. We moved into an apartment and sold our old house. She stopped being so close with our daughter and with me. She became such a cold person, I couldn't recognize her anymore. The counselor said it was "normal". I'm doing everything I can,i'm trying so hard to make things better for her. I sometimes leave her alone with our daughter so she can have alone time with her but nothing has changed. I ask her if she wants to come to the park or tuck her in bed and she refuses. Oftentimes she holds our daughter and cries, she still cries though it's been so long in counseling. The counselor says it takes a long tiem.



My niece (who is 8) lost her mother and I have to look after her because I'm the only person she has left. My niece lives in Italy so I plan to go there for a couple of months or more to sort everything out. My girlfriend asked if I would do something for her but not question her about it, and I said yes. She told me to take our daughter with me and I said no. I told her she's not thinking straight, I told her she was crazy - I didn't mean it, it just came out. I'm leaving for Italy next week and she is serious about what she said. She's packing our daughter's clothes and we had an argument about it today. I lost it and screamed at her, i told her she was cold-hearted. I just want to shake some sense into her, I don't know why she doesn't want our daughter anymore , she won't tell me why. Please help. Can you help me. I've spoken to the counselor but all they say is the same damn thing.



Answer on My girlfriend is leaving me with our 3 year old.?



For starters, that child can't go to Italy without a passport and if you have no dna paternity test that states you are the daddy, you won't be able to take her with you. Unless you get a court order permitting you to take her out of the country, this just won't happen. I suggest you consult a lawyer.



Now there is another issue here. You have your priorities wrong. You seem to think that an eight year old niece takes precedence over your own biological daughter. She doesn't. Your own daughter should come first. And frankly speaking, your daughter's life and health should come first. And if it doesn't, then you are not fit to take care of your niece or any other child!



As for your gf not wanting her daughter, she has experienced a violent rape and something cracked in her. Although she is getting counselling, it obviously isn't enough. She may need a psychiatrist or even be placed in an in-patient facility for treatment (and yes, it can take a long time to get past this). And until your gf is completely healed, she should not be left alone with the child she has rejected, much less be left in a position of responsibility over her.



Do you remember Andrea Yates? Well her husband made her take care of their children and she drowned all five of them. Texas charged her with murder but it got over turned. She is spending the rest of her life in a psychiatric facility (as she should be as she was nuts) but as far as I am concerned, that husband should have been charged too. There are five dead babies and if he had taken them out of his wife's care, they would be alive today!



I want you to understand something. If your girlfriend is not able to take care of your child, then you are legally responsible to care for her. And if you refuse to do so and insist on leaving the child in the care of her unfit mother when you know better, if anything happens to your daughter, the very least you could be charged with is NEGLECT! You will be held legally responsible if your gf hurts the child.



As for what you want, it doesn't matter. I want pigs to fly but that isn't going to happen either. You can want your gf to bond again with her child from here to kingdom come but you can't force it. And if you continue to do so unrealistically, you may be setting your daughter up for a tragedy.



Stop denying the reality of the situation. Accept the responsibility for your daughter. She is dependent on you and you cannot abandon your responsibility to her just so you take take on responsibility for someone else's child. Your child should come first.



Get a lawyer and go to court. Ask for sole custody based upon your gf's current unfitness (subpoena her counsellor's if necessary). Ask for supervised only visitation with the child's mother. And then don't leave the child alone with her mother. If you do, you could go to jail for neglect (or worse).



As for your niece, she is going to have to go into foster care temporarily until you get things set up so you can take your daughter with you to Italy. Remember, this is your daughter...your only daughter. She should come first before all your other relatives (except for a wife).

Tiada ulasan: