Jumaat, 4 November 2011

al-brangi

al-brangi


How to get to Brescia, italy from philadelphia, usa?

Posted: 03 Nov 2011 06:37 PM PDT

i want to go visit a friend in Brescia, Italy from philadelphia pa. next summer and i am having trouble sorting through all the info on the internet.



I wanna go next summer and just wanted to locate the airports and a price.



I havent been on a plane since i was five years old so any tips on how to travel with the least ammount of red tape would also be appreciated.



Answer on How to get to Brescia, italy from philadelphia, usa?



This is the site for Brescia airport: http://www.aeroportobrescia.it/index_en.…

Other airport close to Brescia are Verona

http://www.aeroportoverona.it/index_en.a…

and Milan ones:

http://www.sea-aeroportimilano.it/en/

From both Milan and Verona you can anyway easily breach Brescia (see the sites for details and also Trenitalia: http://www.trenitalia.com/en/index.html



You can use the searchbox on the Italian airports.

There are direct connection between Philadelphia and at least Milan.

How to stop diving - by clarence seedorf...?

Posted: 03 Nov 2011 09:36 AM PDT

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/200…



this guy is a beast and he really makes some good suggestions. how would you go about trying to stop diving in first tier football/futbol/soccer?



follow up ? what leagues are best and worst for diving?



Answer on How to stop diving - by clarence seedorf...?



Haha he thinks like me. I agree with everything he said. I'm sick of these childish wimps.

I've watched some women's world cup and they dive less!

People try and say every player dives..I wouldn't if I were a player.

The only exception is a situation like if you're one on one with the keeper and defender behind you pulls your shirt back and keeps you from getting to the ball and the only way to get the ref to make the call is to fall back with it. That's canceling out his cheating.



But there's no excuse for this



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W00d3yJK…



Or this



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZviLX37s…





They brought a stretcher and gave Dida an ice pack. LOL unbelievable.





Here's the Juventus/Inter incident.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu17XY6c6…



Mario B. holds his face when touched on the chest area and sissoko looks like he gets sniped.





Video technology. Punish them after the game if you have to. Fine the coach too.

Bash their masculinity and moral in the paper. Have games replayed if a dive decided the winning goal penalty kick. Stuff like that.

Definitely get them off the field if they're pretending they're injured and let the game resume.

EPL has it's fair share of play acting.



Thank you Seedorf for speaking up against these cheating nancy boy ballerinas.

Homework help essay history 10 points?

Posted: 03 Nov 2011 03:29 AM PDT

i need help doing an essay on my history homework

pretend you are a u.s citizen in the 1930 as you hear about germany and italy invading on other counties to expand their influence, explain weather you would be in favor of isolationism or in favor of helping the countries being invaded



Answer on Homework help essay history 10 points?



As an American in the 30s, it would depend on my origin and my station on society. If I am an Italian immigrant, or my parents are, then I would be in strong favour of invasion, for the sake of supporting my motherland. If I were a Polish immigrant, then I would feel strongly to join the efforts against Germany, wouldn't I? However, I might be an American who benefited from the spoils of the early 1920s, and was quite wealthy by 1935; so long as my wealth was not at stake, and the war was across a sea, why should it matter to me?



However, America as a whole adopted isolationism when it came to efforts that they did not initiate, and, in fact, did not join Great Britain for quite some time after it had begun. Forgive me for not remembering the exact year, but it was a very mature date in the war's duration, and was prompted by patriotic aggravation.

Tiada ulasan: