Selasa, 1 November 2011

al-brangi

al-brangi


Do you have any comments to improve this text ?

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 03:20 PM PDT

My name is R. and I have been teaching English in Italy, Switzerland, China and Canada for more

than 15 years. Due to technology such as the worldwide web, cell phones, ect. communication

worldwide can be taken for granted today, and the English language plays an enormously important

role for communication.

My English lessons are meant to provide assistance to improve English language skills and participate even more actively in this ongoing dialogue.



Answer on Do you have any comments to improve this text ?



I would just change up some of your words:





My name is R. and I have been teaching English in Italy, Switzerland, China and Canada for more

than 15 years. Due to technology such as the worldwide web, cell phones, etc, communication

worldwide can be taken for granted today, as the English language plays an important

role for communication.



My English lessons are meant to provide assistance in order to improve English language skills and to improve participation actively in this ongoing dialogue.

For my 16th birthday should I ask for a car or a trip to Italy?

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 08:30 AM PDT

How can I get both things?



Answer on For my 16th birthday should I ask for a car or a trip to Italy?



car....cars last for a long time.

italy lasts for what...a week?

you might appreciate italy more when you are older.

you could maybe gett both things by maybe saying if they get you both things then you wont get anything for christmas? liek tiwould be an early xmas present. idk. tthats what i would do.

Tiada ulasan: