Ahad, 30 Oktober 2011

al-brangi

al-brangi


Did you know that I finally got the backing......?

Posted: 29 Oct 2011 06:46 PM PDT

so now I have got the funds I am going to take some of the shops and restaurants from France and mixed with the Cafes of italy have them overlook the canals of Venice subtly incorperating the racetrack from Monte Carlo.



I'm creating a place where the Yahoosers who like to dream can come.



Answer on Did you know that I finally got the backing......?



Sounds good. Please tell me when the project is finished. ;-)

What are some good paying jobs in Italy?

Posted: 29 Oct 2011 06:06 PM PDT

why is min. wage so low there when cost of living is high?



Answer on What are some good paying jobs in Italy?



Depends by the city...but a good job is to work in bank, in a Maritime Company

For the second questions I don't know, maybe somebody thinks that Italy is still the "Bel Paese"...to live in Italy are necessary at least € 1000/€ 1200 a month...to find a job for € 800/€ 900 a month not is difficult but as I told you before are necessary a little much more to live almost well...

Hi boys and girls?

Posted: 29 Oct 2011 03:02 PM PDT

How are you? Right, I'm italian and ....Have you ever been in Italy?

I'm a very good languages' student and I have to learn something about your country... The food, traditions...

Can you help me please??????

Thank you



Ohhh an other thing! Is my english correct?



Answer on Hi boys and girls?



Your English alright. :]



I'm doing fine, and no I haven't ever been to Italy.



Well lets see Americans like to eat a lot of fast-food, hot dogs, ribs, steaks, chicken, cheese, and a variety of everything.



America is like a big melting pot, you can eat anything hear, like Cuban foods, Chinese foods, Japanese foods, Italian foods, basically anything. So we eat anything and everything.



Some Americans are very traditional, for instance you get called a Communists if you don't stand up for the pledge of allegiance here.



It's ridiculous!

Tiada ulasan: