Jumaat, 7 Oktober 2011

al-brangi

al-brangi


HAS ANYBODY TRAVELED TO ITALY?

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 05:22 PM PDT

I really wanna go to venice, or rome. but im not sure how much money would be good to take to spend over there? i'd be going for a week or two..



Answer on HAS ANYBODY TRAVELED TO ITALY?



I went to Rome for my honeymoon in 2008. The plane ticket was the killer. Go to as many websites as you can to compare prices. The hotel was $1100 for 10 nights. It wasn't fancy, but it worked and it was in the center of the city. Meals were a little pricey depending on where you ate. My breakfast was provided by the hotel. Lunch was whatever looked good in the grocery store and dinner was around 15 euros a person. All in all, probably about 25 euros per person per day. Check out prices for the places you are interested in to estimate costs. My ten day trip with everything included was probably around $5000, but I'm sure you could go for less. I didn't skimp on food. :)

Is rome modern day italy?

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 03:44 PM PDT

or is rome in italy?



Answer on Is rome modern day italy?



The modern-day history of Rome begins with the unification of Italy and the crowning of Vittorio Emmanuele through to the torrid days of the rule of Mussolini when Italy was thrown into a doomed colloaboration with nazi Germany.

Read more:

http://www.tours-italy.com/rome-about-ro…

So how are those Italian stallions!?

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 04:37 AM PDT

Traveling to Italy this summer... 15 years old. aww yeah!



Answer on So how are those Italian stallions!?



Italian Stallions... MMMMMM



I love me some authentic Italian sausage

Tiada ulasan: