Isnin, 12 September 2011

al-brangi

al-brangi


Where is a great place to go on vacation?

Posted: 11 Sep 2011 10:25 PM PDT

My family (the kids will be 14, 11, 7, and 5 at the time) all take a vacation in June every year. In past years we went to Italy, Alaska, and Ireland. I am trying to think of a good place to go in June of next year with 11 people (including me) that is kid-friendly, and I need some ideas.



Answer on Where is a great place to go on vacation?



May be Nepal, Tibet or Bhutan

Do I need an Italian revenue stamp on my Italian passport if I'm travelling from the UK?

Posted: 11 Sep 2011 08:47 AM PDT

I'm Italian and recently moved to the UK. The Italian revenue stamp ("marca da bollo") on my passport has just expired, and I'm travelling back to Italy soon. Do I need to get one before I travel or would I be ok, since I'm travelling from within the EU?



If so, where do I get it? Consulate?



Thanks for any help you can give me!



Answer on Do I need an Italian revenue stamp on my Italian passport if I'm travelling from the UK?



Even if your Italian passport is expired, you can always use it to return to Italy. You could eventually renew your passport at the nearest Italian consulate, and pay the passport tax there in GBP.



If you are a missionary priest or have moved to the UK to work for a local company, you are exempted from the passport tax, according to Art. 18 of the Italian Passport Law (check the link below).

Tiada ulasan: