Jumaat, 17 Jun 2011

al-brangi

al-brangi


Should I go to conservatory?

Posted: 16 Jun 2011 09:14 PM PDT

I live in Italy, and since I have been playing the piano for quite a while, I was wondering if I should go to conservatory... I already know I don't want to become a musician, but I really do love playing the piano... I've heard that it's very hard, and I don't know if I will be able to keep my grades up (I'm a straight A's student) and still study for piano.

Also how long do you have to study every day? I usually play for about 2 hours now... Oh, and just in case you like, need to know or something, I'm 14.



Answer on Should I go to conservatory?



If it is your desire to be a musician than go for it, because there is nothing I love hearing more when I listen to music than "classically trained". It means you took the trouble to do it right. It means you have the foundation and passion for music. It means that you have skills.

best of luck. Hope this helps.

What is the trodishions of italy?

Posted: 16 Jun 2011 06:20 AM PDT

hi i need help i am doing the project and i need help can some one tell me some recapies for itallian food and its country thanks i need for tonight



Answer on What is the trodishions of italy?



Ittaly is a grate plaice. They can spall prpallly and thay arr cullturred.

Tiada ulasan: