Ahad, 22 Mei 2011

al-brangi

al-brangi


Where was Sepp Blatter while the members of Fifa rewarded Italy on the field ?

Posted: 22 May 2011 12:02 AM PDT

AT THE TOILET ?



Answer on Where was Sepp Blatter while the members of Fifa rewarded Italy on the field ?



at the prostitute center

What if America didn't invade North Africa in 1942?

Posted: 21 May 2011 11:15 AM PDT

I have to do a "What if..." scenario in my AP US HISTORY class. Mine is "What if America didn't invade North Africa in 1942?" I have some knowledge of the consequences of this. Like the "Desert Rats" would have no relief and might prolong the Italy Campaigns and such, but I could use some clarification and more information. All help is appreciated.



Answer on What if America didn't invade North Africa in 1942?



That's a legitimate question.



As a lifelong student of WW2, my opinion is that the war in the Mediterranean would have been prolonged by 6 mos. or so.



The fact is that the Mediterranean war (Italian Campaign) had virtually zero effect upon the war in Europe: OVERLORD.



To sustain my opinion I offer the fact that Hitler sent several SS Panzer divisions to Italy in 1943 to counter the Allied invasion. The Germans were so underwhelmed that these elite formations were returned to the Eastern front without participation in the fighting.

Tiada ulasan: